In next two days June 2014 will come to end. It will be remembered as the eventful and memorable month of my life. Several reasons are:
1. Annual holiday trip planned on a very short notice but turned out to be the most exciting and adventurous. We visited a place called Sarhaan in Himachal Pradesh.
2. Sarhaan is a very special village of India since it has a Civil Hospital, three Schools, one Asharam, a beautiful historical temple and a helipad.
3. My first trek of life happened here and it was an experience in itself.
4. June 13 2014 post returning from holidays I headed straight to Ranthambore with my friend.
5. I hired Canon 70D with a 70-200 mm F4:5.6 lens for the safari
6. We had a sighting of tiger in 3 out of 4 safaries that we did at Ranthambore. In the past we were not lucky enough to sight a tiger in more than 2 safaries that we did.
7. Our first sighting of the tiger in Zone 1 of the Ranthambore National Park and one which lasted for one and a half hours
8. I finally decided to buy a full frame camera without delaying it further. I opted for Canon 6 D over Nikon 610 despite all reviews on web in favor of NIkon 610.
9. My first post on Linkedin finally happened. I had now an option to publish directly on linkedin.
10. My wife finally returned to cycling atleast on trainer.